The Black Cat Inn

 



I've been vacant from Second Life (and consequently this blog) for a while - busy with work in RL. Things are beginning to calm down.

I'm moving.

I've decided that I want to take advantage of the freedom achieved with Mainland over Bellisseria/Fantasseria. I'm on the hunt for a suitable home parcel where I can get stuck into some DFS farming, but this is my current work-in-progress: The Black Cat Inn. It's nearly ready to 'go live', inside I really need to be able to serve butter beer, outside could do with better landscaping, and I need a decent landlady outfit. Some of these things are available at the Mischief Managed Wizarding Faire, others will need to be sourced.

Love & Light

♒ Aqua ♒ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn

LSL: Book giving script 1