Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February


I had an extremely productive shopping trip via Wanderlust Weekend yesterday.

My first stop was to Spells and Charms to Go where I picked up a lilac floating heart that emits particle stars.

By the way, in this photo you can see I'm wearing my casual shopping outfit: Morgan shoes, my LBD Dragon Scale trousers, a LiViD Macabre t-shirt and blazer (a free gift I think) and My Blvck Hat from Blaise. My shopping bag is an Oubliette one and is the bag one of my Witchy Hangout gachas came in. I have collected quite a few secondhand transfer-only pieces at very reasonable prices (for no more than L$50 on the Marketplace) to furnish my living room.

Speaking of Oubliette and Witchy Hangout: the set is included in the Wanderlust sale so I popped over to Petite Mort to pick up the coordinating books and the wallhangings (all copy and mod). 


Oubliette is also taking part and you can find the Luxe set included in the sake. I picked up the lovely Persian rug. 

The sale continues through today (12 February) and if you're not familiar with the usual suspects who take part in Wanderlust Weekend (the logos on the mobile phone HUD are really tiny) you can find a useful shopping guide at their website: 

Love & Light,

♒️ Aqua ♒️


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn

LSL: Book giving script 1