Valentine Shop & Hop Haul


Well I've had time to unpack my gifts from the Valentine's Shop & Hop and I thought I'd share my haul.

In this picture, you can see:

  • Topiary heart and lights from Never Totally Dead
  • Valentine's Stepping Stones from The Looking Glass
  • Je t'aime garden from Simply Shelby
  • Rose scented candle from {:: The Moonstone Studio ::}
  • Be My Valentine gift from The Looking Glass
Also in the picture is my swan seat from Oanez (it used to be a gacha so you can pick up transfer-only versions from the Marketplace, but mine is a copy version that I got in a sales event - probably the Wanderlust Weekend).

Note that although I've placed the Be My Valentine gift on the wall as a decorative sign, it's actually a couples pose stand. But like most witches I'm single....

I've also tried out the tattoo gifts. The Lilithé gift is a small tintable heart tattoo that you wear on your chest. There's an outline and solid version and you can wear them separately or combine if you prefer. I also picked up the Vezzo Ink gift, but it's too far up the neck for me to wear - I have a system head that I'm currently in no rush to replace. I will keep it though, just in case. Below is the kaos tattoo. The gift box includes appliers, but my Ruth body uses Bakes on Mesh so I can just wear the tattoo layer.


This photo isn't really good enough to show the lovely flowers in the tattoo, but when I took it I was trying to capture the ambiance of a deserted horseshoe-shaped Linden island I'll tell you about in a future post. I'm meditating in the public rez zone with the open sea towards Jeogeot visible over my left shoulder.

Love & Light,

♒️ Aqua ♒️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February

LSL: Book giving script 1

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn