Reopening of Candle & Cauldron



Betcha thought I forgot Valentine's day yesterday. Well it turns out I finally found something to use in my witch's love spellcasting...

... and I found it in a reopened Candle & Cauldron in Lacrimosa. The reopening was announced in the C&C group chat along with a 30% sale to celebrate. There are lots of returnees of formerly retired products, like those "Witch is in" signs that nearly every shop I visit has. Along with the love candle decor pictured above, I picked up a store building (L$75 knocked down to the ridiculous price of  L$53). More content is yet to be added so I will be teleporting back over every day or so for a while.

Love & Light,

♒️ Aqua ♒️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn

LSL: Book giving script 1