LSL: Making Professor Kirke's wardrobe from the Narnia series



I wanted a teleportation device that was a wardrobe - think The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - but I couldn't find one that was low land impact.

In the end I decided to find a single prim wardrobe with copy and modify permissions that I could add a script to. The wardrobe used here is the Whimsy Rose Knotted Armoire in Black, that I tinted brown.

I then inserted a teleporter script written by Sheena Desade and called the Sim-to-Sim PseudoTeleporter v.31. This script can be used by anyone and will give them a SURL in chat that can be clicked on to teleport to anywhere on the grid.

The script file can be used as is, but the Data file requires precise formatting to work:



Love & Light

♒️ Aqua ♒️












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn

LSL: Book giving script 1