House tour: the study

Here's my study. As well as my bookcase - with scripted shelves contents - and my desk with my homemade pile of astrological papers, you can see my pet phoenix Moses and my cauldron stove with pale blue flames. The dark blue wallpaper is actually a dark grey and white wallpaper that I've tinted blue.

Shopping List
Robin Sojourner Wood: Drop Leaf Desk - Nevermore
Aquarius Astrology: Astrological Papers
Candle and Cauldron: Cauldron Stove, Cryptozoology Map, Wheel of the Year Calendar - Rose Wood
RE Blueprint Designs: Potions & Bottles Cabinet 
Z.O.E. - Zanne's Odds & Ends: Witchcraft Bookcase
LiViD: Stuffed Cat (group gift), Copper Skull (group gift), Owl in Cage (group gift)
HEXtraordinary: Phoenix Companion
[Krescendo]: What's Your Sign - Gift
Paradise Homes: Stonebrooke Wall Shell
Love Lace: Modern Witch Wallpaper (tinted dark blue)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn

LSL: Book giving script 1