House tour: the dining room


My house is of the Stonebrooke type, which has a circular porch leading to a large triple-aspect room to the right of the building. From that large room, there are double patio doors to the back garden and an archway leading to a small hallway on the left. This hallway is where I decided to place my dining room furniture.

This room is actually quite difficult to work with, all four walls have a door or entry wall centrally placed - here you can see the two doors in two of those walls - so furniture needs to be small. There is no room for a 12-seater banquet table in this area. Botanica's Nevermore range is ideal and very low land impact needing just 6 LI when my Yuletide decorations are removed.

Don't forget to click on the radio to get my suggested Spotify playlist as described in my previous blog post. And if you sit at the table a menu of food and drink will magically appear.

Stonebrooke, like all Linden Homes in Fantassaria, has plain walls by default. To be able to use patterned wallpaper you will need to install a wall shell. I got mine from Paradise Homes and this dark blue gothic wallpaper was included. I might switch it up at a later date, but for now, I'm happy with this room.

♒ Aqua ♒ 

Shopping List
Botanica: Nevermore Chandelier, Nevermore Bloody Dining Suite, Nevermore Fireplace
Velvet Whip: 1930 Vintage Radio V2
Paradise Homes: Stonebrooke Wall Shell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Weekend: 11-12 February

Christmas at The Black Cat Inn

LSL: Book giving script 1